Hey, uh, loker. You know where ria is?
洛克尔 知道莉亚在哪里吗
She might be downstairs getting a latte.
可能在楼下喝咖啡
Uh-huh. well, i got tickets to the wizards game, but i got to go to work. Can you give them to her?
我有几张奇才队的票 可是工作在身走不开 能帮我转交给她吗
Yeah, sure. She deserves something nice.
当然 她应该好好享受下
What you mean?
你指什么
Oh, nothing. Just, she's good people. Solid.
没什么 她是个好人 非常可靠
She did it, didn't she? She covered for you with that lawyer.
她真的做了 是吗 她在律师面前给你打掩护了
Um, i have no idea what you're talking about.
我不懂你的意思
I told her not to cover for your ass. But i guess she didn't listen.
我告诉她别帮你收拾烂摊子 不过她没听进去
That's a bit harsh.
你这话挺狠
Can i talk to you for a second? You don't get it, do you?
借一步说话 你还不明白吗
If this thing gets out. You are both gonna get fired.
如果事情败露 你们俩都会被开除
Now, you're mr. ivy league, and you're gonna be okay, but ria, she's going back to the airport.
你是常春藤名校毕业 你当然会没事 但是莉亚就会回到那个机场
She's gonna be scanning luggage and taking it from passengers with bad attitude all day long.
她会回去扫描那些行李还得整天地忍气吞声
She has so much more to lose than you.
她要失去的比你多得多
That it's not even funny.
这事不好玩
But doesn't matter to you, right? 'cause you think she's good people.
但对你来说倒是无所谓 是吧 因为你觉得她是个好人