Still can't feel anything below my waist. Doctors keep telling me to wiggle my toes.
腰部以下还是没有任何感觉 医生让我不停地动动脚趾
Any luck?
有所好转吗
Not yet.
还没有
Okay. Look, I've got to ask you a couple of questions, all right Andre? Yeah.
好吧 我这里有几个问题要问你 可以吗安德烈 好
Okay. You owned a gun, right? Yeah.
好的 你有把枪 对吗 对
Yeah. Where is it?
对 枪在哪里
I threw it away. It was stupid to get it.
我扔掉了 弄那把枪是我一时糊涂
When you went up on the roof, did you have a gun on you?
你到屋顶后身上带枪了吗
No. Told you, it's gone. All i had up there was my phone and my cigarettes.
没有 跟你说过 枪被我扔了 我身边就带着手机和香烟
Do you remember what happened when you were shot?
记得中枪的时候发生了什么吗
Not really. I remember people Shouting from far away. Then i woke up here.
不太清楚 我就记得很远处有人在大喊大叫 然后我醒过来就在这里
Did you see the lip pout when i asked if he had a gun on the roof?
当我问他在屋顶上是否带枪的时候他那个撅嘴的动作 看到了吗
He seemed genuinely hurt by the idea.
看来他被当时的情景吓得不轻
Now, you wouldn't see that if he was lying, right?
如果他真的在撒谎的话不会出现那个表情 对吧
He could've denied owning the gun altogether. He didn't.
他本可以说自己根本就没有枪 但他没有
Nah, he's telling the truth. I don't think he was armed when duke shot him.
对 他说的是真话 杜克开枪的时候 他手无寸铁
We need to call the mayor. This kid could do 10, 20 years.
我们得打电话告诉市长 这孩子可能会坐十年二十年牢
Yeah, but if we do say something, what happens to the fbi investigation?
但如果我们真的说了些什么 联调局的调查会怎么办
That's not our concern. You want me to lie to the mayor?
这不是我们的事 你想让我对市长撒谎吗
Yeah, but we have to consider it, cal. Van pulls up in front of a building, and there's an explosion.
卡尔 不过我们必须要考虑到这一点 货车在大楼前停下接着就是一场爆炸
I mean, your contact said the threat is real.
你的线人说恐怖威胁确有其事
Look, there's always gonna be another bad guy. Look, there's always gonna be another bad guy. They're gonna want to sacrifice.
总是会有坏人 总是会有一个孩子去当牺牲品
Ricks was unarmed. He's the victim here.
里克斯当时手无寸铁 他是个受害者
Call the mayor.
打电话给市长吧