Sonya, where are you?
索妮娅 你在哪儿
Sonya!
索妮娅
Excuse me.
对不起
Sonya, baby!
索妮娅 宝贝
I don't want to be king anymore!
我不做什么国王了
I was so hung up on who I was
沉溺于爱情 我身不由己
who you was... what you smelled like...
忘不了你 和你的味道
when all that really matters is what we smell like together.
更最重要的 我们开始臭味相投了
I know! Baby, forgive me.
我错了 宝贝 原谅我吧
Oh, hello?
你好
Gasp! It's Dubois!
糟了 是杜布瓦
Baba booey!
我的天啊
Where did you get this?
你在哪儿中标的
I got it from the zoo.
动物园
The hippies got ambushed!
他们在动物园遭埋伏了
What? We have to help them!
什么 我们一定要去帮他们
But they lied to us!
但是他们骗了我们
Yeah. Why should we lift a paw?
就是 为什么要帮他们
They are our friends!
我们是朋友
They're not even circus!
他们又不是马戏团的
That's Bolshevik!
简直是狗屁不通
I never thought
我从来没想过
I'd say this on American soil,
在美国本土讲这句话
but the Russki's right!
但这次俄国佬说得没错