-Jenkins: Who's the girl? Pretty!
那姑娘是谁?很漂亮!
-Lightman: You're a distraction.
你让他分神了。
-Torres: I had to ask Loker a question, and you've got me reading all this fan mail.
我要问Loker一个问题,不是你让我一封封地看粉丝信嘛。
-Lightman: And what, so you're above that now, is that it?
怎么,还不屑看了?
-Torres: No, no, it's just that you squaring off with a master liar are kind of once-in-a-lifetime.
不,不,我是说,面对这么个说谎专家硬碰硬的机会只有一次。
-Lightman: Oh, and you think you'll learn something?
哦,你觉得你会学到东西是吧?
A woman gets raped, she gets blinded, but at least you've been afforded an education, is that it?
一个女人被强奸,被弄瞎了,而你却至少还能从中学到东西,不是吗?
-Torres: Or maybe you just don't want me to see that you're struggling.
或许你是不想让我看到你拿他没办法的样子。
-Lightman: Oh, that's an interesting theory. But incorrect.
哦,这倒是个不错的理论。可惜不对。
And that fan mail you're so disdainful of—well, the guy we're looking for is in there somewhere.
而我们要找的人,就隐藏在为你所不齿的粉丝的信里。
And that's a fact, that’s not a theory, so go find him.
这是事实,而不是个理论,赶紧查出来。
-Jenkins: "Or maybe you just don't want me to see that you're struggling."
“或许你是不想让我看到你拿他没办法的样子。”
She's very perceptive, you’re little... protégé.
她很有洞察力,你有点儿...自我保护意识强烈。