DR. BURKE: I'm going to look into your eyes now.
我现在要看你的眼睛了。
MONICA: Really.
真的?
DR. BURKE: Yeah, that's my job. Alright, look up. . . look down, now open your eyes, now look down. That's right, look into the light. Now look at me. . . OK. Your eyes look good. Those are good eyes.
对,那是我的工作。好,看上面,看下面,不,张开眼睛看下面,那就对了。看光线这里,现在看我,看起来很好,很好的眼睛。
MONICA: Good, they feel good, in my head.
很好,它们觉得很好,在我头上。
DR. BURKE: So, it's great to see ya.
见到你真好。
MONICA: You too.
彼此。
DR. BURKE: You too.
彼此。
MONICA: OK, um. Goodbye.
再见了。
DR. BURKE: Drops!
眼药水!
MONICA: What?
什么?
DR. BURKE: Drops. Here, they're free.
眼药水,来,免费的。
MONICA: Thanks. So, I guess I better be going.
谢谢。我最好走了。
DR. BURKE: Oh, OK, yeah. I'll see ya later.
对,咱们改天见。
MONICA: Thanks again.
再次谢了。