所以我没有机会给你这个。
Penny: Oh, Leonard, you shouldn't have.
噢,Leonard,不用这样的。
Oh, boy!
噢,哇!
What is it?
这是什么?
Leonard: It's a snowflake
这是一片雪花
from the North Pole.
从北极带回来的
Penny: Are you serious?
你说真的?
Leonard: Uhhuh.
嗯
It'll last forever.
它可以一直保存
I preserved in a one percent solution of polyvinyl acetal resin.
我把它保存在了百分之一的聚乙烯乙缩醛合成树脂溶液里
Penny: Oh, my God.
噢,天哪。
That's the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me
这是我听不懂的话里面
that I didn't understand.
最浪漫的。
Leonard: It's actually a pretty simple process.
其实只是很简单的处理,
You see, cyanoacrylates are monomers which polymerize on...
你看,氰基丙烯酸酯是一些单分子它们聚合在...
Howard: Red alert, Leonard. Sheldon ran away.
红色警报,Leonard Sheldon逃跑了。
Leonard: Man, I cannot catch a break.
我连松口气都不行。
Penny: So, how do you know he ran way?
那你们怎么知道他逃跑了?
Howard: Well, he's not answering his phone,
喔,他不接电话,
he handed in his resignation at the university
他向学校提交了辞呈,
and he sent me a text that said, "I'm running away."
而且他给我发信息说 "我逃跑了"。
Leonard: Okay, well, thanks for letting me know.
好,谢谢你们告诉我。
Penny: Well, Leonard, aren't you going to do something?
Leonard,你不做点什么吗?
Leonard: Of course I'm going to do something.
我当然要做点什么。
Uh, Howard, you check the comic book store.
额,Howard 你去漫画书店看一下,
Raj, go to the Thai restaurant.
Raj 你去泰国餐馆,
I'll stay here with Penny in her apartment.
我就和Penny一起待在她公寓里。