Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm taking back what's mine.
我拿回我的东西
Is this a dream?
我是在做梦吧
No, sweetie,
不是 亲爱的
I'm more real than I've ever been.
我是个真实存在的大活人啊
Tell me what it's like. Tell me everything. Well...
告诉我怎么了 告诉我一切 好吧
I don't know who said knowledge was king--
我不知道是谁说的知识就是力量
just an old fart, probably--
这大概是屁话吧
but he was right. I see everything now.
不过这是正确的 我现在能看清一切
I missed so much when I was here.
我在世的时候错过了好多东西啊
Do you see "A"?
那你看见A了吗
Everywhere I turn.
她无处不在
So do you. You all do.
你也是 你们都在我身边
I'm surprised Spencer hasn't figured that out.
我很惊讶斯宾塞居然不明白
Did it really happen, what you wrote in those pages?
你写得那些东西是真的吗
Were you blackmailing my dad?
你有威胁我爸爸吗
Byron's really coming around, isn't he?
拜伦慢慢明白了 是吧
I mean, when the chips were down with Ezra's mom. Ali--
当以斯拉的妈妈摊牌的时候 艾莉
I need to know the truth.
我要知道真相
If I tell you the truth, you don't have to believe it.
如果我告诉你真相 你不必相信
Please.
请你告诉我
I was desperate for that money.
我急需那笔钱
How could you do that to my family? To me?
你怎么能这样对我的家人 对我
It was just a threat.
这不过是个威胁
I never called your mom.
我从未给你妈妈打电话
Did my dad kill you?
是我爸爸杀死你的吗
Do I look dead to you?
我看起来像死人吗