In the Archive
Staff: All set.
好了
Tony: Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Jack: And I left my autograph book at home. His eminence called me. He wants to see you.
我没带明星签名本。大当家给我打了电话。他想见你
Tony: Probably wants to fire me himself.
八成是想亲手炒我鱿鱼
Jack: He wants to give you the Intelligence Star. You're getting the highest award of merit of the clandestine services of these United States. Ceremony's on the fourteenth.
他想颁发情报之星勋章给你,你就要得到代表美国情报组织最高荣誉的勋章了。14号举行颁奖仪式
Tony: If they push it a week I can bring Ian, that's his winter break.
如果能推迟一周,我就能带伊恩来了。下周他就放寒假了
Jack: The op was classified. So, the ceremony's classified. He can't know about it, nobody can know about it.
这次行动是机密的,所以仪式也是机密的。他不能知道,任何人都不能知道。
Tony: So they're just gonna give me an award. then they're gonna take it back.
所以他们要把奖颁给我,然后再收回去吗
Jack: That's right.
没错
Tony: If we wanted applause we would would have joined the circus.
我们要是想听喝彩,当初早去马戏团了
Jack: I thought we did.
我以为这里就是
Tony: Yeah. Carter said you were a great American.
没错,卡特说你是个伟大的美国人
Jack: Great American what?
伟大的美国什么人
Tony: He didn't say.
他没说