"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality."
被爱的人不会逝去 因为爱是永恒
That's creepy. It's Emily Dickinson.
真诡异 是艾米莉·狄金森的句子
I don't care if it's Santa Claus, consider me creeped.
就算是圣诞老人写的又怎样 它让我毛骨悚然
It's okay. It is a touch creepy in here.
没事 这里确实有点诡异
My parents barely stayed two minutes.
我父母在这儿都待不了两分钟
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
Spencer. You changed your mind.
斯宾塞 你改主意了
No. I just knew that I could find you here.
没有 我只是知道能在这儿找到你
I do have something to say to you. Spencer.
我确实有些话要对你说 斯宾塞
Ali was pregnant when she died. What?
艾莉死的时候已经怀孕了 什么
What is she talking about? Is this true?
她在说什么 是真的吗
We can't know for sure. Emily looked it up,
我们不确定 但是艾米丽查过
and her early pregnancy wouldn't have shown up in an autopsy.
早期妊娠状况尸检是无法显示的
Isn't that right, Em?
真的吗 艾米
You have no idea what you're saying right now.
你完全不知道你在说些什么
What the hell is wrong with you? - How do you know about this?
你到底怎么了 -你怎么会知道
I mean, who would she have-- who's the father?
我是说 她会跟谁 孩子的父亲是谁
Oh, that's the best part. Who, Spencer?
这就是最精彩的部分了 斯宾塞 是谁
Spencer, don't. I don't care!
斯宾塞 别这样 我不在意
Don't do this. Not here, Spencer.
别这样 别在这儿 斯宾塞
Detective Wilden.
威尔登探长
One of Rosewood's finest.
玫瑰镇的大善人