Do you hear that?
你们听到了吗
You mean the sprinklers?
你说洒水器吗
I heard it that night. Not in Ali's yard, at her grave.
那一晚我也听到了 不是在艾莉的院子 是在她的坟墓
I mixed up the nightmares.
我把那些噩梦都弄混了
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该来这儿的
This is bad. We shouldn't be doing this.
这样不对 我们不该这样做
You have to stop!
你得停下来
What do you think you're doing?! You can't do this!
你知道自己在做什么吗 你不能这样
Stop! Stop! Stop!!!
停下 停下 停下来
The girl-- the girl in the red coat.
那个女孩 那个穿红外套的女孩
It all happened right here.
都是在这儿发生的
I didn't hurt her.
我没有伤害她
Ali? Of course not.
艾莉吗 当然没有
Wait, so this was after
等等 所以这发生在
Jenna and Noel picked you up from the diner?
詹娜和诺埃尔把你接走之后吗
I don't know. It could have been before.
我不知道 也有可能是之前
I know this sounds ridiculous, but someone has to ask--
我知道这听起来有点荒谬 但必须有人问
Do you think it was Alison in the red coat?
你觉得穿红外套的是艾莉森吗
Alison digging up her own grave?
艾莉森自己挖自己的坟墓
I said it was ridiculous. And you were right.
我说过了听起来很荒谬 确实如此
All I know is that it was a woman,
我只知道是个女人
she was blond, and she was wearing a red coat.
金发 穿着红外套
And... What?
还有 什么
She's the one in charge.
她操控着这一切