Oh, my God. You're still in bed?
我的天 你还没起床
Mom and dad called.
爸妈刚打了个电话
I didn't tell them you've been skipping school.
我没告诉他们你翘课的事情
Any idea how much longer I'll be covering for you?
我到底要为你打掩护打多久
If they call again, I'm telling them the truth.
要是他们再打电话 我可要说实话了
You told your mom?
你告诉你妈了
Don't worry about it. We're fine. I covered for us.
不用担心 没事的 我编了个谎
What were you thinking? You can't tell her something like that.
你在想什么呢 这样的事不能跟她说
I was distracted by Cece and Wilden, okay?
是茜茜和威尔登让我分心了 好吗
It doesn't make sense. I thought she was protecting him.
这说不通啊 我以为她在保护他
Well, what if we were wrong,
要是我们弄错了怎么办
and I just set Ali's baby daddy/killer on her tail?
我还把艾莉孩子的父亲兼凶手引到她那了
Why would she lie about knowing him?
她为什么骗我们说不认识他
We have to find out the truth... confront her.
我们得查出真相 和她对质
Where? In Wilden's trunk?
在哪里对质 威尔登的行李箱里吗
He wouldn't grab her in broad daylight
如果他真要伤害她的话
if he was gonna hurt her.
是不会在大白天抓她的
Probably.
也许吧