Hanna, what's going on? Nothing.
汉娜 怎么了 没事
That wasn't nothing.
那可不像没事
I-I just know the girl who got in his car.
不过是上他车的那个女孩我认识而已
That doesn't explain the look he just gave you.
这不能解释他为什么那么看你
I-I don't know, mom, all right?
老妈 我也不知道
Wilden's a freak. He hates us.
威尔登是个怪人 他讨厌我们
Hanna, did he talk to you again without me being there?
汉娜 他又在我不在场的情况下跟你谈话了
Because Veronica Hasting said he wasn't allowed--
因为维罗妮卡·海斯汀说过 不允许他
No, it's fine.
没有 没事
Okay. I'll talk to him myself then. No!
好吧 那我自己跟他谈 不用
You're not giving me a choice.
你让我别无选择
Well, you can't.
你不能去
We're just trying to figure out why he's always after us.
我们正在试图查出他为什么总是缠着我们
OK. So we were thinking that maybe Wilden and Ali
好吧 所以我们想或许威尔登和艾莉
had a relationship.
有点儿关系
What kind of relationship?
什么关系
Oh, my God, Hanna.
我的天 汉娜
Why did you even go there?
你怎么会那么想呢
Mom, I told you it was a dumb theory.
妈妈 我跟你说那只是一种假设而已
No wonder he's upset.
难怪他会紧张了
You can't go around saying those things about people,
你不能到处这样议论别人
no matter how much you don't like them.
不论你有多讨厌他们
Well, don't worry about it.
不用担心
It all started when that girl got in his car,
都是由那个女孩引起的
and I already told Wilden.
而且我已经和威尔登谈过了
So it's over.
所以都结束了
How do you even know this person?
你怎么会认识这个人的
She was friends with Ali.
她是艾莉的朋友
She's a one-woman rumor factory.
她是那种一个人就能演一台戏的女人
All right, well, I don't want you associating with her anymore, okay?
好了 我不想你再和她来往了 好吗
Okay. Never again. Gladly.
好的 再也不会了 很高兴
I have to go meet Emily.
我得去见艾米丽了