You ever spend a week driving cross-country in an '82 Jeep with bald tires,
你怎么能开着没有气的轮胎走偏了这个国家,
bad shocks... and worst ofall, no air-conditioning.
我所经历的一件疯狂的奇遇?
Ordinarily that would suckl Especially during a heat wave.
那是可怕的 特别是你充满激情的时候
But when you're with someone like Julia.
就比如说像朱莉娅一样的人
Oh, sorry honey.
哦,对不起
Those things don't matter. Even if your butt-cheeks are stuck to the seat.
但我想不要紧 即使在你不得志的时候
Anyway, 4 years ago we arrived in L.A. With a U-Haul full of stuff and
四年前,我们在洛杉矶相遇的
my head full of plans.
然后我满脑子的嗖主意
First... Live together, in harmoniously, mutually fulfilling bliss.
首先,我们一起居住 那是一个豪华的住处
Second... Become admired and revered in the high-powered world of entertainment law.
第二 我们在很多娱乐上有共同爱好
Third. Make a ton of money.
第三,都是赚血汗钱
It all seemed perfectly do-able.
所有这些都是可能的
Hey, slow down!
挺不错的
What's that sound?
怎么没太阳?
Well that's convenient, if we're in a rush, freeway's right there.
哦,这很方便