I figured out of all the signs posted on that bulletin board...
所有迹象表明…
...there had to be a reason why I covered up hers.
必须寻找其中的真正原因
Hey, maybe our signs were a sign?
也许我只是太在意了
I was sitting in my room... ...and I hear this voice whisper...
我坐在我房间…听见这个词“惊慌”
Picnic.
野炊
So then I'm thinking, well if I can't get her to come to dinner with me...
所以我在想如果她能请我吃饭
...then I'm just going to have to bring dinner to her.
然后我得带给她饭菜
- I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to have food... - Oh I'm positive we're not allowed.
我很感谢你的饭菜
Well I hope you brought enough for everybody.
哦,希望不会让大家惊讶
Let's start over.
我们开始吧,我是德鲁
I'm Drew.
我是Drew
Julia.
我是朱莉娅
- And you? - My sister Terri works for this law firm in L.A.
你呢? 我姐姐特丽为一家公司打工…
She got me this job there while I study for the Bar.
她给我找到了一份工作
- When do you start? - 2 weeks after graduation.
什么时候开始的? 毕业后的两个星期
How come in tennis, "love" means nothing.
我不明白爱怎么代表零?
Why are the first 2 points worth 15 and the third point is only worth 10?
为什么有的人爱恋却如此浪漫?
I should get back.
我要回去了
Okay.
那好吧
So what do you say we do this again Thursday night?
今天晚上我们出去走走吧
- You are very persistent. - I just know what I want.
你是很坚持的人
7:30?
7:30?
- Pick you up at 7? - I really can't.
7点我来接你?恐怕不行
Look, you seem really nice.
听着,你看起来像是好人
And I'm truly flattered.
我很感动,
Look, Julia. I'm not looking to complicate your life. I just hate to eat alone.
朱莉娅 我不是想让你的生活变得复杂
- Nothing's going to come of it. - Okay.
没什么别的意图 好的