You know, I'm not thrilled about living with my parents.
你知道我也不想 和我爸妈住一起…
But it's just until I get settled.
不过我能处理好这事情
It'll probably be a year at most. I mean...
也许一年之内
...l'd rather live in Tribeca, but Fifth Avenue's, alright...
我是说我已经讨厌住 特丽贝卡街了,我想奎塔不错的
I mean, at least I have the whole bottom floor to myself.
至少要有我自己的空间
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了? 对不起,特雷,我…
- I'm sorry, Trey. I... - This is an Armani!
对不起,特雷,我…这是阿玛尼
Can we have some club soda, please?
这可不是家里 麻烦你拿擦衣服的过来?
- That was balsamic vinaigrette, Julia. - I'm sorry.
这里还有其它人啊 朱莉娅 对不起
Julia?
Julia
Drew, Hi.
德鲁!嗨
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
Umm... I just had dinner.
我刚吃完饭
I'm Danny by the way.
对了,我是丹尼
Julia. You were in my marketing class, last year.
朱莉娅 去年你是在我班上的
Yes I was.
是的,没错
I got to go.
我要走了 回头见
I can see.
我知道
- You guys need a ride? - No... -Okay.
你们要搭车吗?
So how are things going with you two?
你们两个怎么了?
Hi.
嗨
Hey. How'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里? 丹尼告诉我的
- Look, I'm sorry about last night. - You told me you were seeing him.
昨晚和特雷的事很抱歉
I was seeing him.
是的
- Was? - Well,
什么事?哦…
I'm going back to Chicago next month.
我要回芝加哥了
What about Platter?
那特雷呢?
Trey is going to be an investment banker in New York.
特雷要去纽约
It was bound to end sooner or later.
可能要几年后才能见面了