I think I'm going to take my parents there when they come out in a couple of weeks.
两个星期后我会叫我爸妈过来
I was trying to get a little.
你才知道
- When? - The 28th.
什么时候?28号
- That's during the Bar exam. - I know. They're stopping here on their way to Tahiti.
那时有考试 我知道 之后我们一起去喝提尼酒
- Oh, Tahiti. - They're celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary,
哦,提尼酒
in the same villa they spent their honeymoon in.
同时会请上我们这些人
Oh that's so romantic. Guys today suck.
哦,真浪漫,我可真悲惨
Honey, where are you going to take me on our 25th wedding anniversary?
甜心,你要带我去哪里 庆祝25周年的婚礼?
Italy. How about Rome? Would you take me to Roma?
意大利!罗马怎么样? 你带我去罗马吗?
Tony Roma.
托尼罗马餐馆
Terri looked good tonight. Don't you think?
特丽今晚似乎不对劲 你没看出吗?
Yeah.
是的
- You okay? - I'm fine.
你没事吧?
You seem kind of distant.
好象很冷漠的
- How's the job? - It's okay.
工作怎么样?还好
- That's not very enthusiastic. - Why are you interested all of a sudden?
看起来你没什么激情
Come on, I'm always interested.
拜托,你要有兴趣
It's just a job, Drew. It's not like I'm going to work there forever?
只是工作而已,德鲁 何况我不能永远在那里呆下去
Well maybe we can start sending out your resumes again?
也许我们以后会 找到更好的工作
That's not what I'm talking about. I enjoy working there...
我不想谈论这个 我在那里工作,可是…
- ...but there are other things I want to do. - Like what?
我只是想做另一些事情