See, here he's placing some clouds and lighting in a skyscraper shot.
看,他在这里的放置一些云层和照亮摩天大楼。
- Wow, that looks so real. - For 600 bucks an hour, it better.
哦,看起来像真实的一样
So we have no idea what we're going to do
我真的不明白那是什么意思?
with a 5 and a 7 year old for the whole weekend.
整个星期都在讨论这个问题
Oh my God the 405 was a nightmare,
天哪!所有一切都像是噩梦 真是做梦一般
...and then the Skirball center was backed up because of some exhibition.
因为一些展览,Skirball的中心回来了。
And just my luck...
想象当时的情景 我真的难以理解
Sepulveda is jammed because of some freakin' construction at the dry cleaners...
塞普尔维达堵塞了是由于一些变态的施工……
...and then I get stuck at the red light on Ventura!
然后我却被他们搞得一团糟
God I hate that light! What did I miss?
哦,多糟糕!
We were just talking about our day at Universal with Lenny's nephews.
哦,我们只是 在谈论大学生活的时光
- Oh, was it fun? -Yeah... Yeah but that place can be terrifying for a little kid.
愉快的经历?是的
I mean, it's sheer Hell on them.
我是说大家都会说: 哦,伙计,你真疯癫
Hey guys, we're just going to cruise over this little bridge... It's collapsing!
嘿伙计们,我们只是去乘船游览这座小桥……它很快就要倒塌了!
- The kids are screaming! - Oh I'm glad that's over...
他们都有幽默 但那还没结束
Let's just mosey on past this giant shark!
你知道后面还有更惊人的场景
One of them spent the entire tram ride with his head buried in my chest...
记得当时有个人紧靠着我胸部
- I think he bit my boob. - That was me. -That was you?
我记得很清楚 那是我啊