Well... Eventually I'd like to get married and have kids.
最后,我想结婚,然后生孩子
I said eventually, you don't have to panic.
我只是说:最后,你别惊慌了
I just thought that was somewhere off in the future.
但我说这可是 我们未来的重要事
We had talked about naming our kids.
我们谈论了结婚生孩子的事
And as much as I hate to admit it, all I kept thinking was...
同时我也讨厌鲁莽作出决定 我能想象到的是…
Drew... you will never, ever sleep with another woman again. Everl
“德鲁,你永远不能 再和其它女人睡觉,永远”
Didn't I tell you not to speak to anyone without talking to me first!
你得记住别让任何人先讨论我
- I didn't sign anything. - I don't care.
我什么都没谈 我不管!
- A verbal agreement can be as equally as binding! - Well then put it in writing!
但你必须对这事情负责
Louis, you know my work. I'm not picky.
路易斯,他知道我的原则 我不是乱来的
But this script, this rewrite, it sucks!
这剧本…很糟糕
Okay fine, we'll just say there was never a meeting of the minds, therefore...
除非所有事情谈妥才能签约
...no valid contract.
没有有效契约。
Excuse me... Can I ask a question.
对不起,我问一个问题?
Chances are we're going to facing some expensive litigation here.
我们完全可以体验 一些不同的经历
Now in order to avoid that, if we could get you script approval...
你知道我们可以给你各种剧本
...would you reconsider doing the film?
你能考虑做这部影片吗?
Well I suppose that would get us all to lunch a little sooner.
我只是想尽快办妥我所有的事
- Who the fuck is that guy! - Three... Four...
那他妈的家伙是谁?
I think you scared the shit out of him. Good thing he's wearing a dark suit.
有些原则是可以破的
- You lost a few points there sparky. - Am I fired?
你没说到重点上