- Here. - Are you sure? They're Godiva.
拿去 真的?这么漂亮
Yum-yums for me.
对我来说几好的。
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 谢谢了
I was a lot more prepared for that second Bar exam.
我已经准备好了第二次考试
Meanwhile Lenny gave me a job reviewing contracts at his Real Estate company.
同时,伦尼给了我一份工作 是一个房地产公司
He had no legal department, so I was it.
不提供住宿,所以我就没住
I honestly believed that once I passed the Bar.
我相信,只要我通过了 那么就大功告成了
Things would fall back into place, and Julia and I would get back together.
朱莉娅和我会从新在一起
...the Bar exam...
圣诞快乐 太好了
Yes! Yes!
是的!是的!
Somehow I thought this would be easier to put in a letter than to say in person.
有时候 我觉得写信比当面谈好多了
I'm getting married.
我结婚了
I'm happy, and I truly believe this is what's right for me.
我很开心 我相信这是我想要的
I wish you all the best, and I hope
我希望你能找到自己想要的
you find whatever it is you're looking for. Love, Julia.
在我心里,永远有你的位置
- What are you doing here? - You can't marry this guy, Julia.
你到这里来做什么?茱莉亚 你不能嫁给这个男孩。
- I love you. - Drew...
我爱你
Marry me...
嫁给我吧
- You don't mean that.
德鲁 我是认真的