I do.
我知道
Drew.
威尔斯
I'm in love with someone else.
我爱的是别人
You can't be, Jules'.
我真不敢相信
I am. I... I got to go.
我要走了
You're going to meet someone else and forget all about me.
你会遇到别人,会忘记我我要走了
I got to go.
我要走了。
- She... - I heard
她,我听说过
Yup. No, I'm faxing you as we speak.
是,不 已经按照你说的发了传真了
Okay, thank you.
好,谢谢
Call Rosa, you got yourself a house.
卡罗萨,你找到了别的人
- Thank you, Drew. We really appreciate how hard you've worked on this. - You're welcome.
谢谢你,德鲁我们真的很感激你为我做的这些。——欢迎你。
- You're getting there. - Yeah...
你正来这里,嗯?
I'm taking Terri to Casa Rosa, I'll see you later.
我要去买东西 回头见
- I thought you were sick? - I am.
你病了?是的
I don't understand how you can eat when you're sick.
我真不明白,病了还能吃
Feed a fever, feed a cold.
我无论怎么样都能吃
- Hey, can I help you? - Okay, here we go.
嗨,有什么事?是的
Vanilla yogurt, Heath crunch...
你知道?我要口语的 步话机
...Oreo, raw cookie dough and walnuts.
制甜酥饼干面团和核桃
- That is so weird. - I know, but it's so good.
搞不懂 很简单
No, I mean... you're the second person in 5 minutes to order that combo.
我的意思是,你是在五分钟之内 来到这里的第二个人
This woman... She must've just left.
这个女人…它将要离开。
Skip my order, okay?
等我一下
Julia?
茱莉亚
Drew?
威尔斯
- God, how are you! - I'm fine!
你好吗?我很好