We used to do it on the kitchen counter.
我们经常在厨房角落里做爱
I wish things were like the beginning.
一切都好象刚刚开始
Well, that's when they want you so badly, they'll do anything.
女人很需要什么东西 她就说什么
Then once they get you, they put you on the maintenance plan.
然后她为满足需要 会去制定计划
- I'm glad you're my friend, Elyse. - Ohh, me too.
艾丽赛,有你这个朋友真好 我也是
I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a friend to talk to.
除了你 我都没有倾诉的对象
Well there's always Drew's sister.
噢,应该每次都是德鲁的姐姐
The wacka-doodle.
那个疯子
Why did you ask her to come out here with you?
你干嘛要让她跟你一起来?
I thought it would work.
我觉得这样有效果
I was crazy about her.
那时真是疯狂
At least I thought I was.
这正是我想象的
But you're not now?
封闭你自己?
I want to be.
我希望如此
I want to feel like I can't be without her.
我觉得没有她就过不下去
I know that sounds ridiculous.
我知道这听起来很荒谬
What else is bothering you?
她开始看上你什么?
What makes you think something's bothering me?
这跟我的困扰有关系吗?
19 years of listening to people on this table and a hunch.
19年每天都能听到这些…
You can tell me, you know.
你不能告诉我
It might help the pain in your shoulder go away.
这可能是我遇到的最难医 的病人
Lately l... I feel...
最近,我…
I look at myself as a failure.
我觉得…
I thought I'd come out here, pass the Bar, make lots of money... maybe start a family.
我觉得来到这里就是要 通过律师考试…
I've always been able to pull it off... ...you know. Whatever I wanted...
不管我想要什么 好象都得不到似的…
Now I can't seem to make anything work.
现在我好象什么都做不成
How much longer?
多久了?
It's done.
搞错了 噢?
Well?
额?
- It's negative. - Oh thank God.
阴性 谢天谢地