- He's harmless. - Yeah. If you're vaccinated.
- 他是无害的 - 是的,如果?有接种疫苗的话
Hey, I...
嘿,我…
I saw this and thought of you.
我看见这个,就想到?
I love it!
我很喜欢!
Yeah, Spanish flowers.
哇,西班牙花
It's really thoughtful. Thank you.
它真的很漂亮,谢谢你
God! For a while there, it was gonna be a scented candle.
老天!我曾经想过香味蜡烛
What about...notepaper?
那…便条纸如何?
That would have been nice, too.
那也是不错
- Lovely. - Scarf?
- 很可爱 - 围巾呢?
- Yes. - Antique stool?
- 是的 - 古董高脚凳呢?
- Creepy. - Really?
- 怪异 - 真的吗?
Yeah.
是的
I'm not really a fan of antiques.
我不是一个古董迷
I can kind of only see the person who once had it, you know...
我有点只看到曾经拥有它的人,你知道…
You know, they...
你知道,他们…
like their, their dead hand clutching it.
像是他们,他们死去的手还抓着它
You know?
你知道吗?
Good to know.
好在知道了
Other stuff: Jazz makes me nervous and nauseas...
其它东西还有︰爵士乐让我紧张 以及恶心…
and one sleeve dresses, they're just wrong.
还有单袖的衣服,它根本是错的
I'm hot, no this arm's cold.
我好热,不,这只手臂是冷的
Got it.
嘹解了
Okay.
好的
And what are your fears?
那你的恐惧是什么?
Opening a restaurant.
开一家餐厅
How are reservations?
座位预定的怎样?