How do you like that? I'm a prince of portals! A master of magic!
你觉得如何?我是传送门的大师 我掌控巫术
Big deal. You're the doorman. Door pig. Hippo thingy.
有什么了不起 你是门童,看门狗,大河马
You know what you are.
你知道你是什么
Can we get to work, please?
我们可以开始工作吗?
Ricky, where have you been?
瑞克,你上哪去了?
You have to wash the dishes for the prince's ball.
你得把王子舞会的碗给洗了
You went to see Ella again, didn't you?
你又去看瑞拉,对吗?
What does she see in that loser prince?
她到底看上了王子那个可怜虫哪一点?
She doesn't even know the guy. I have to deal with him every day of my life.
她甚至都不认识王子 而我每天都得伺候他
She is a prince dreamer.
王子就是她梦想,小伙子
- You're gonna get nowhere with her. - Shut up.
- 你跟她是没有结果的 - 闭嘴
I'm not trying to get anywhere. She's a friend.
我没要什么,她只是个朋友
I know what kind of friend you're talking about.
我知道你说的是哪种朋友
I need a friend like that, my friend. I tell you, huh?
我也需要这样的朋友 伙计,我告诉你,恩?
Oui. With friends like that, why do you need enemies?
是的,有这样的朋友,还要敌人干嘛?
Gentlemen!
先生们。
The prince is furious. He demands his cranberry juice.
王子发怒了,他马上就要酸莓果汁
- No! - Not the cake!
不,别扔蛋糕
Vanilla.
香草味的