I packed the diapers. I'm getting the juice boxes and the carrot sticks...
我来换尿布我拿上果汁和胡箩卜…
Sunscreen?
防晒霜?
Got it. I'll go pick up the boys, we'll hit the park.
知道了我去接孩子,我们公园见。
And that should give you a good couple of hours...
那就能给你几个小时的时间。
Enjoy the vacation!
享受假期吧。
What?
什么?
While you're gone, I'll be here, paying bills and sorting laundry and cooking dinner,
你走后,我还要付帐单,叠衣服和做晚饭,
so what part of that sounds like a vacation?
那怎么能算假期呢?
Okay, right. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗?
We'll pick up dinner, and, you just take a hot bath, relax. Recharge.
我们一起出去吃饭,你只要洗个热水澡,放松一下,恢复精力。
Okay, I get it. It's going to take more than a hot bath to recharge,
好吧 我明白这不是洗个澡就能恢复过来的,
but, uh, don't forget: I'm here all week!
但是别忘了,我一周都在这。
Then what?
那又怎么样呢?
Then we go back to normal?
我们还能回到过去正常的生活吗?
Tom, our last version of normal had me popping pills.
Tom,我们最后的正常生活是吃避孕药。
Normal is a bad, bad plan.
恢复正常是个很烂的计划。
Okay, so we'll put our heads together and we'll come up with a solution.
好吧,我们同心协力把问题解决。
I think we need to hire a nanny. Full time.
我想我们得请个全职保姆。
It's just...it's a big, big commitment.
那可是个大问题。
I know. And I know we can't afford it. And I know everything that's happened is my fault.
我知道我们负担不起我想一切都是我的错。
But, if I don't get some help, there's an excellent chance, I will lose my mind.
但如果我不帮忙这有个好机会可以让我轻松下来。
Okay. Well, then we have to make it work.
好,那我们就请一个。