Should we order?
我们该点餐了吗?
Yeah. See if they have public humiliation on the menu.
是的,看看菜单上是否有公开羞辱
They do. I just had it as an appetizer.
有,我才刚吃了一份,当开胃菜
These southern gentlemen, they're not loud and show-offy like us.
这些南方的绅士,他们不会 大嗓门的炫耀自己,像我们一样
I think it's interesting.
我觉得还满有趣的
You know, he's a gentleman. He doesn't do stupid things.
你知道,他是一个绅士 他不做愚蠢的事
He's different.
他很不一样
I don't know, she's just so alive, so...
我不知道,她是如此有活力,如此…
fearless.
无惧
- And the best part? No rules. - Yeah, well, that's different.
- 还有最棒的部分?就是没有规则 - 是的,嗯,那很不一样
- She is different. - Who?
- 她是很不一样 - 谁?
Dinner.
晚餐
Why are we friends?
我们为何是朋友?
Hello, canoe tip? I saved your life at summer camp.
哈啰,独木舟提示? 我在夏令营救了你的命
No, no, no. I saved your life, pal.
不,不,不,是我救了你的命,兄弟
And I've been loyal to you ever since.
并且我从那以后就一直忠诚于你
- Here comes Genevieve. - Who's that?
- 珍娜来了 - 那个是谁?
I gotta get to court. Thanks for the nachos.
我必须赶去法庭,谢谢你的玉米片
- Hi. - So I was thinking...
- 嗐 - 我正在想…
Hello.
你好
why not get a stellar review and make your place the talk of the town?
何不弄一篇精彩的报导 让你的餐厅成为城里大家的话题?