- It's that easy? - Yeah.
- 有那么容易吗? - 是啊
Well, I'm not ready.
嗯,我还没准备好
The menu is still in transition.
菜单仍然在调整阶段
- It's just a little neighborhood joint. - Really? Well, I thought you'd say that.
- 它只是一个小小的小区公共场所 - 真的吗?嗯,我就知道你会那样说
So I told him what a nice, hardworking guy you are...
我就告诉他你是一个 多好,多努力工作的人…
and that opening a restaurant is this huge big change in your life...
而且开一家餐厅是你生命中的 一个巨大变化…
and he said when you're ready for a review, you just call the paper, okay?
他就说你什么时候准备好了 被访问,就打电话给报社,好吗?
- You called the critic? - Yeah.
- ?打电话给食评家? - 是的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
别客气
Well, I should go.
嗯,我该走了
Okay.
好的
You think so? I'd say unhappy. ?
这样认为吗?我认为不开心
Happy.
开心
What looks unhappy about him?
他怎会看起来不开心?
Stooped shoulders, big sigher. Watch.
驼着肩膀,过大的衣服,看着
Wait for it.
等着看
- Yeah, all right. - Watch.
- 是喔 - 看着
- You're good. - I have a gift.
- 你真厉害 - 我有天份
Pretty upbeat guy.
相当乐观的人
- Worried about office politics. - Is that right?
- 担心办公室政治 - 真的吗?
Pretty upbeat gal.
相当乐观的小妞
Worried about...
担心…
- nothing? - I told you, happy all the time.
- 什么都没有? - 我告诉过你,一直都很开心
Or just doesn't think about things that make her unhappy.
或者从不想会让她不开心的事
Look at that old lady.
看那位老妇人
- Happy. - Yeah.
- 开心 - 是的
- Hey, Tim, can I ask you a question? - Keep it clean.
- 嘿,提姆,我能问你个问题吗? - 请简明扼要
Genevieve's really not into commitment?
珍娜真的不想要承诺吗?
No. No, just fun.
不,不,只是要快乐
What do you think about this five dates all the time
你认为她的五次约会的理论怎样?