They did it! They did it!
他们上了!他们上了!
They did it! They did it! They did it!
他们上了!他们上了! 他们上了!
Hey, this is none of your business.
嘿,这不关你们的事
- But we're so proud of you! - Deets. I need details.
- 但是我们如此为你感到骄傲! - 细节,我需要知道细节
I would never. I'm a lady. Please!
我才不会说呢,我是个淑女,拜托!
Okay.
好吧
Then we won't ask you about it.
那我们就不问吧
- Good. - Fine.
- 好 - 好
Super fine.
非常好
I have mail to open.
我有信件要拆
Tim, orchids for the Mother's Day rush?
提姆,母亲节的兰花很急吗?
Friday.
星期五
How are my eyebrows?
我的眉毛怎样?
Very Gwen Stefani during pregnancy.
非常像关史蒂芬妮在怀孕时
- He cooked for me. - Go on, go on.
- 他为我煮菜 - 继续,继续
- I slept over for two nights. - Go on!
- 我在他那过夜两个晚上了 - 继续!
- So this is date number four? - Yeah.
- 所以这算是第四次约会吗? - 是的
- And there's one more date after this? - Yes.
- 在这之后还有一次约会吧? - 是的
And after date number five, it's over?
那在第五次约会后,就要结束了吗?
You seem different. ?
好像不太一样
Yes.
是的
- How? - I don't know.
- 怎样? - 我不知道
Hi.
嘿
What are we doing?
我们在做什么?
Can you see Greg? ?
能看见葛雷吗?
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 可以 - 好
Does he look sick or injured or on fire?
他看起来生病了 还是受伤了,还是着火了?
No.
没有
It's been four days?
已经四天了吗?
Yeah.
是的