What happened?
发生什么事了?
Sorry.
抱歉
Where did that maiden go? Did you see her?
那少女去哪了?你看见她了吗?
Maiden!
少女
A slipper.
一只鞋子
Maybe she was the maiden after all.
也许她就是那个少女变的
At last. A damsel in distress!
终于…悲痛欲绝的少女
Here. Section four, subparagraph eight.
这里,第四节,第八段
"Once a prince finds his true love, he may never let her go."
当王子找到他的真爱,他不会让她离开
I will find you, my love...
我要找到你,我的爱
if I must ride to the ends of the earth to do so.
即使我得跑遍天涯海角
Your Majesty.
殿下
Please wait. I'm right...
请等一下,我就在
here.
这里
I can swim a little!
我懂一点游泳
That is the prince?
那就是王子?
What a loser.
真是差劲
Serves her right.
是她活该
If I'm gonna shake things up around here...
如果我要给周围恶搞一下
I'm gonna need some bad guys.
我需要一些坏蛋
It's time to party!
是时候集合了
Maybe it's just fireworks?
也许只是烟火
I never seen that before.
我以前从没见过
- Come on. Let's go. - This way.
- 快点,我们走 - 走这边
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的
Something's going down at the palace.
王宫里一定有事发生