- no commitments. - Right. We had four dates.
- 没有承诺 - 对,我们进行了四次约会
Four? No, five.
四次?不对,是五次
Restaurant opening, Date One. Art gallery, Two.
餐厅开幕,第一次约会 艺廊,第二次约会
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Make me.
制止我吧
Karaoke, Date Three. Dinner at my place, Date Four.
卡拉OK,第三次约会 在我家晚餐,第四次约会
so I thought that whole next day and night was the five dates.
因此我认为那整个第二天和晚上 算是第五次约会了
Then, you stayed over that night and the next...
然后,那晚?留下来过夜 以及下一个晚上…
Yeah, I'm just kidding.
是的,我只是在开玩笑
You are? ?
是吗?
I'm joking.
我是在开玩笑
Yeah, that makes five dates.
是的,那算是五次约会了
- It was a lovely love affair. - Yeah, it was great. I'd like to...
- 那是个可爱的恋爱 - 是的,太棒了,我想…
But the romance is gone, so we must move on.
但是浪漫消失了 因此我们必须继续前行
- I know, but do we have to move on... - Yes.
- 我知道,但是我们必须继续前行… - 是的
Anymore dates would be a relationship and those do not work.
再约下去将会变成一种关系 那是行不通的
- I wanna... - Okay. All right, see you.
- 我想要… - 好的,好吧,再见吧
My God, my sandwich. So hungry. Bye.
我的天,我的三明治,好饿喔,再见
When? When? When is she coming back?
什么时候? 什么时候? 她什么时候回来?