Don't you work? ?
都不用上班吗?
Yes.
是的
Hi. Thanks for coming in.
嗨,谢谢光临
I heard.
我听说了
What happened?
怎么回事?
He thought we had five dates.
他认为我们有五次约会了
Why on earth would he think a sleep over equals another date?
他凭甚么认为一次过夜 等于另一次约会?
Maybe because it sort of does.
也许因为它有点算是
Can you be quiet? ?
能闭嘴吗?
But maybe it does a little bit for boys, maybe?
但也许它对男生有点算是吧,也许?
- Do you want another date? - No. - ?
想要另一次约会吗? - 不
- But maybe you do. - No.
- 但也或许?想要 - 不
Yes. Maybe this could be a relationship, maybe?
是的,或许这可能是一种关系,也许?
No!
不!
Fine.
好吧
And let's just be clear, okay?
并且让我们弄清楚,好吗?
It was four dates.
只有四次约会
Five.
五次
Bye.
再见
Gotta go.
得走了
- What's this place called? - Get on Tapas.
- 这个地方叫什么来着? - 来到塔帕斯
That's dirty!
噢,你真下流!
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
愚蠢,愚蠢,愚蠢
What'd I do?
我做了什么?
I'm so sorry!
我真是抱歉!
I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!
我真是抱歉!我真是抱歉!
I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!
我真是抱歉!我很抱歉!