Roger.
收到
Oh, no! We got witches! 2:00!
哦,不!女巫来了! 2点钟方向!
I really, really don't like this.
我真的真的不喜欢这样
What? And I do? 什么?
那么我喜欢吗?
Come on, little lady!
快,小女人!
Show me what you got, witches!
让我看看你们的本事,女巫们!
- Munk! - Wow!
- 蒙克! - 哇!
Mambo!
曼波!
Reload! Reload!
装弹!装弹!
Rubies, diamonds, everything we got!
红宝石,钻石 装上能用的一切
I'm hit! I'm hit!
我被打中了! 我被打中了!
Dang!
天啊!
We tried to teach Snow White to shoot...
我们试著教白雪公主怎样开枪…
- but she couldn't hit the side of a barn. - Wow!
- 但是她连那么大的谷仓都打不中 - 哇!
- What? - I didn't know I had it in me.
- 什么? - 我也不知道我能做到
Lady, you can call me Duke.
女士,请叫我公爵
Ice Queen! We lost Ice Queen! Retreat!
冰女王!冰女王被击中! 撤退!
No way! Hold it together!
不行! 挺住!
Circle around! Do you copy?
围成一圈! 听到了吗?
Roger.
收到
Hey, we should spell out "Surrender Cinderella!
" 嘿,我们应该拼出文字 “交出灰姑娘!”
Negative! Proceed as planned!
不行!按原定计划!
Yeah! Eat this, dwarves!
好的!尝尝这个,这些小矮人!