Is that baby making you soft or what?
难道是那个婴儿把你软化了吗?
That's it! You can't send witches or wolves to do an empress's job.
是了!不能让女巫或者狼 去干女王的活儿
Get me a broom.
给我找把扫把来
I'm gonna take out little Miss Goody-two-slippers myself!
我要亲自去收拾那个“水晶鞋小妞”!
Heads up, Cindy!
抬起头,仙度!
Stepmama's on her way!
继母来了!
Thanks, Rick, but what are you doing here?
谢谢,瑞克, 但是你在这干嘛?
I just thought you could use a little help.
我只是想你会需要些帮助
- You're the best. - Any luck finding the prince?
- 你是最好的! - 有没有可能找到王子?
Not yet. This is Mambo and Munk. They're helping too.
还没有,这是曼波和蒙克 他们也在帮忙
Look, I say there's no time to find the prince.
瞧,我认为现在没有时间找王子了
We gotta take Frieda out... ourselves.
我们来打败弗丽达,就靠我们自己
- But she has the wizard's staff. - So take it.
- 但是她有巫师的神杖 - 那就抢过来
Just create a distraction, sneak up on her and jump her.
声东击西,偷偷接近 然后扑上去收拾她
Okay, good. We make a distraction, we do some sneaking...
好的,好,我们吸引她的注意 我们偷偷接近