Ella!
瑞拉!
Pardon me, ladies!
请原谅,女士们!
- Ella! - Rick! You're here!
- 瑞拉! - 瑞克!你来了!
Yeah. Things were kinda slow in the kitchen.
是的,厨房里有事耽搁了
Munk! Mambo! Jump on!
蒙克!曼波! 跳上来!
Duke!
公爵!
Don't worry about us, darlin'.
别担心我们,亲爱的!
You just find that there prince!
你只管去找王子就行了!
The dishwasher? The dishwasher saved her?
那个洗碗工? 那个洗碗工救了她?
This is like a good dream you can't wake up from.
这好像一场你无法摆脱的好梦
I've sent witches. I've sent trolls.
我派了女巫,派了巨人
Nothing is working!
根本没用!
Then the prince took Cinderella to his castle...
然后王子带著灰姑娘去了他的城堡
and they lived happily ever after.
从此以后他们过著幸福的生活
No, they did not! 不,
他们没有
Whose side are you on?
你站在哪边?
If I may ask...
我可以问个问题吗
why do you hate Cinderella so much?
你为什么这么讨厌灰姑娘?
I mean, according to the tale, she never did anything to you.
我是说,照故事来看 她从没对你做过什么坏事
I don't know. Because she's gorgeous?
我不知道,因为她光彩照人?
Because she's too stupid to know her place?
因为她蠢得不知道该安分守己?
Because she's so cheerful about everything?
因为她对所有的事情都那么兴致勃勃?
Because if she wins, she'll be the queen...
因为如果她赢了,她将成为女王
and I will be the stepmom forever!
而我会永远只是继母!