You can stop staring out the window, Aria.别盯着窗户了,艾瑞亚
stare out开始; 出发; 着手进行
He was staring out over the fields.
他目不转睛地看著外面的田野。
I'm supposed to feel safe just because you say it's all okay now? 就因为你说没事了,我就该有安全感吗
be supposed to猜想会; 应该
The show is supposed to be good.
这场表演应当是相当好的。
Is this squiggle supposed to be a signature?
这歪歪扭扭的玩意儿就算是签名吗?
You know we all want to take a turn.你知道我们都想做个了断
take a turn转变(转机;变更)
The sick man has taken a turn for the better.
病人病情转好。
I trust that things will take a turn for the better in the near future.
我期待着在不久的将来事情会有所转机。