Sherlock Holmes? - Yes,sir.
夏洛克 福尔摩斯? - 是的,长官。
That bloke that’s been in the press?
媒体上经常报道的那个家伙?
I thought he was some sort of private eye. - He is.
我以为他是个私家侦探。 - 是的
We’ve been consulting with him. That’s what you’re telling me?
我们一直都在向他咨询,你是这个意思吗?
Not used him on any proper cases though, have we?
我们没有让他插手机要案件吧?
Well, one or two.
有那么一两个吧。
Or 20 or 30. - What?
或许是二三十个。 - 什么
I’m not the only senior officer who did this. Gregson…
不是只有我这么做,格雷格森……
Shut up! An amateur detective given access to all sorts of classified information.
闭嘴!一个业余侦探居然能接触到各种机密信息,
And now he’s a suspect in a case.
现在他还是一个案件的疑犯。
With all due respect…
恕我直言……
You’re a bloody idiot, Lestrde! Now go and fetch him in,right now! Do it!
你个白痴!现在就去把他抓来,就现在。去!
Proud of yourselves?
现在你们得意了?
Well, what if it’s not just this case? What if he’s done this to us every single time?
要是不止这一个案子呢?要是每次他都是在耍我们呢?