你想从我这里得到什么?说!
He left in at your flat.
他放在你公寓里了。
Who? - Moriarty.
谁? - 莫里亚蒂。
What? - The computer key code.
放了什么? - 程序代码。
Of course. He's selling it, the programme he used to break into the Tower.
这就对了。他公开售卖闯进伦敦塔的程序。
He planted it when he came around.
他是在来的时候动的手脚。
It's a game-changer. It's a key, it can break into any system and it's sitting in our flat right now.
它可以扭转局面,它是把能攻破任何系统的钥匙。此时此刻就在我们公寓,
That's why he left that message, telling everyone where to come, "Get Sherlock".
所以他留下那个信息,告诉大家应该"去找夏洛克"。
We need to get back into the flat and search.
我们必须回公寓找到它。
CID will be camped out. Why plant it on you?
刑事调查局在那守着。为什么栽赃给你?
It's another subtle way of smearing my name. Now I'm best pals with all those criminals.
又一个搞坏我名声的歪点子,现在我成了那些罪行的最大嫌疑人。
Yeah, well, have you seen this? A kiss-and-tell. Some bloke called Rich Brook. Who is he?
你看过这个吗?大爆料。一个叫理查·布鲁克的家伙,这人是谁?