Sheldon: And what is my function as "wingman"?
我作为“托儿”的作用是什么呢?
Raj: you help me run my game.
你帮我玩这游戏。
Sheldon: Okay. What is your game?
好的。你这是什么游戏?
Raj: When I lie through my teeth to a woman, You nod and agree.
当我对女人花言巧语时,你点头同意便是。
Abby: Hey, that's pretty cool. What is it?
嘿,这真不错。这是什么?
Sheldon: It's a limited edition Green Lantern lantern. My friend is looking for someone to copulate with.
这是限量版的绿灯侠提灯。我朋友在找人交配。
Abby: You're very funny. I'm Abby.
你真幽默。我叫Abby。
Sheldon: I'm Sheldon.
我叫Sheldon。
Raj: How do you do? Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali. Call me Raj.
很高兴见到你。Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali。叫我Raj就行。
Abby: Hi, Raj.Where are you from?
嗨,Raj。你哪来的?
Raj: The mysterious subcontinent of India.
神秘的印度半岛。
Abby: Ooh, India.
哇,印度。
Raj: You know India?
你知道印度?
Abby: I saw Slumdog Millionaire.
我看过“贫民窟的百万富翁”。
Raj: Well, I'm a slumdog astrophysicist.
嗯,我就是贫民窟的天体物理学家。
Sheldon: I thought your father was a gynecologist. I'm sorry.
我以为你爸是妇科医生。抱歉。
Abby: Martha, come here. Meet Raj and Sheldon. This is my friend, Martha.
过来Martha。认识一下Raj和Sheldon。 这是我朋友Martha。
Martha: Hi.
嗨。
Raj: Hello.
你好。
Sheldon: Hello.
你好。
Martha: Is that the limited edition Green Lantern lantern?
那个是不是限量版的绿灯侠提灯?
Sheldon: "In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight."
“在最明亮的白天在最黑暗的夜晚,没有邪恶能逃出我的视线。”
Martha: Oh, that is so awesome.
喔,太酷了。
Sheldon: Thank you. Have you chosen one to copulate with?
多谢夸奖。你选好跟哪个交配没?