She has really done her homework, Miss Riley,
她真的做了不少功课,那个莱利小姐。
and it’s things that only someone close to Sherlock could know.
这些事只有和夏洛克最亲近的人才知道。
Ah.
啊。
Have you seen your brother’s address book lately?
你最近有没有看过你弟弟的通讯录?
Two names, yours and mine. And Moriarty didn’t get this stuff from me.
只有两个名字,你跟我。而莫里亚蒂不是从我这得到的。
John…your relationship?
约翰。 你们什么关系?
So how does it work, Do you go out for a coffee now and then, you and Jim.
怎么回事?你跟莫里亚蒂时不时出去喝喝咖啡吗?
Your own brother and you blabbed about his entire life to this maniac?
你把你亲弟弟的生平故事都告诉了这个疯子?
I never intend. I never dreamt.
我根本没打算,也根本没想过……
This, this is what you were trying to tell me, isn’t it?
你当时就是想跟我说这件事的吧?
"Watch his back because I’ve made a mistake.
"照看好他,因为我犯了个错"?
How did you meet him?
你怎么认识他的?
People like him, we know about them, we watch them.
他这样的人,我们很了解,尽在掌控之中。
But James Moriarty, the most dangerous criminal mind the world has ever seen,
但是莫里亚蒂拥有前所未有的犯罪头脑,
and, in his pocket,the ultimate weapon, the key code.
以及最终极的武器——程序代码。
A few lines of computer code that can unlock any door.
区区几行程序就能畅通无阻。
And you abducted him to try and find the key code?
你绑架他就是为了套出代码?
Interrogated him for weeks.
我们对他审问了数周。
And?
结果呢?
He wouldn’t play along. He just sat there, staring into the darkness.
他不合作。他只是坐着,凝视着黑暗。
The only thing that made him open up, I could get him to talk, just a little. But…
唯一能让他开口的是我,也就一点点。但是……
In return you had to offer him Sherlock’s life story.
作为回报,你把夏洛克的故事透露给他。
So, one big lie , Sherlock’s a fraud, and people will swallow it because the rest of it’s true.
所以,人们会相信"夏洛克是个骗子"这个天大的谎言,因为别的部分都是真的。
Moriarty wanted Sherlock destroyed, right,
莫里亚蒂想要毁了夏洛克,
and you have given him the perfect ammunition.
而你给他送去了最强力的武器。
John. I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。
Please.
拉倒吧。
Tell him, would you?
转告他,好吗?