Those digits are meaningless. They’re utterly meaningless.
那些数字毫无意思,一点意义都没有。
You don’t really think a couple of lines of computer code are going to crash the world around our ears?
你不会真以为几行程序代码就能破解全世界的系统吧?
I’m disappointed. I’m disappointed in you, ordinary Sherlock.
我好失望哦,普通人夏洛克。
But the rhythm…
但那个节奏?
Partita No.1! Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach.
是巴赫的一号协奏曲,谢谢!
But then how did you…
那你又是怎么……
How did I break into the Bank, to the Tower, to the prison?
怎么黑进银行、伦敦塔还有监狱的吗?
Daylight robbery! All it takes is some willing participants.
光天化日下的抢劫,只要有同伙就行啦。
I knew you’d fall for it. That’s your weakness.
我就知道你会上钩,这是你的弱点。
You always want everything to be clever. Shall we finish the game?
你总是把事情想得很聪明。我们的游戏能结束了吗?
One final act. Glad you chose a tall building. Nice way to do it.
最后一幕。幸好你选了一栋高楼,那样做效果很好。
Do it? Do what? Yes, of course. My suicide.
啥?哦,是啊,当然了。自杀。
Genius detective proved to be a fraud.
天才侦探是个骗子,
I read it in the paper so it must be true.
我在报纸上看到,肯定是真的,
I love newspapers, fairy tales. And pretty grim ones too.
我最爱报纸了,还有童话故事,尤其喜欢黑暗的童话。