God, John, you made me jump. Is everything OK with the police? Has Sherlock sorted it all out?
天啊,你吓死我了!警察那边没事吧?夏洛克都解决了吧?
My God!TAXI!!
上帝!TAXI!!
Taxi! No, no, no. Police! Sort of.
出租车!等等,我是警察,算是吧。
Thanks, mate. Thanks a lot.
多谢了,多谢了!
I can prove that you created an entirely false identity.
我能证明你伪造了那个假身份。
Just kill yourself. It’s a lot less effort.
你就自杀吧,那样省力多了。
Go on. For me. Please!
跳啊。为了我。好不好啦?
You’re insane.
你疯了。
You’re just getting that now?
你刚刚知道吗?
OK. Let me give you a little extra incentive.
好吧,我再给你点动力。
Your friends will die if you don’t.
要是你不跳,你朋友就会死。
John?
约翰?
Not just John. Everyone.
不止是华生,还有。
Mrs Hudson? - Everyone.
赫德森太太? - 还有。
Lestrade?
雷斯垂德?
Three bullets, three gunmen, three victims. There’s no stopping them now, unless my people see you jump.
三发子弹,三个杀手,三个死者。没有人能阻止他们了,除非他们看到你跳楼。