And now it's time for the final decision. Barbara, it's yours to make.
现在到了做出最后决定的时候了 芭芭拉,由你来做决定
Is it gonna be Omaha?
是奥马哈?
Or "Oma-hunks"?
还是要这些壮男?
Well...
嗯…
...before I came on this show I only had sex with one man,
我上这个节目之前 只和一个男人有过性关系
and that was usually Hank.
那通常是汉克
I love Hank deeply and forever with all my heart,
我永远爱汉克,全心全意爱他
and I would never do anything to hurt him.
我也永远不会做伤害他的事
But I can do better!
但我能做得更好!
The battle of the sexes, as old as time but as...
两性之间的战争经久不衰,但…
Why?
为什么?
- Excuse me? - Why did you do it?
- 什么? - 你为什么要那么做?
Oh, my God, it's Hank from I Can Do Better!
噢,上帝 是《我能做得更好》里的汉克!
Hank, everyone.
这是汉克,各位
No, stop it.
不,够了
I love Barbara. I had a family. I had a life.
我爱芭芭拉,我曾有个家 有自己的生活
I know it hurts.
我知道那伤害了你
Hank,
汉克
Love isn't easy.
爱并不容易
Relationships aren't easy, not for anyone.
保持关系并不容易 对每个人都是这样
But now you know the truth about Barbara,
但现在你知道了芭芭拉真实的一面
and you are gonna move on with your life.
而你也可以继续你的生活了
And you're gonna meet someone wonderful,
你会遇到很好的人
and America is gonna love you.
美国会爱你的
Yeah. I've got a great idea for another hot new show.
我有个另外一个关于新的热门节目的主意
Well, tell it to us.
那好,告诉我们吧
It's called...
它叫做…
...Let's Kill All the Women. - He's got a gun!
- 让我们杀掉所有女人 - 他有枪