We're going to clean it up and make it pretty.My own.My love.My precious.
要清洗干净 让它光彩夺目我一个人的("魔戒"中古鲁姆台词)我的爱 我的宝贝
Where's the ring?
戒指呢?
It's in a FedEx box on its way back to where it came from.
已经装进联邦快递箱子 寄回来处了
The fires of Mount Doom?
末日火山的烈焰里吗?
Peter Jackson's office in New Zealand.It wasn't ours.
Peter Jackson在新西兰("魔戒"拍摄地)的办公室已经不是我们的了
You quit the game! You had no right to take it.
你已经退出了游戏! 你没有权利做这些
I came in here, you guys were all sleeping. The ring was on the floor. No one was touching it.
我走进屋 你们都睡着了戒指在地板上 又不在你们手里
Well, so then we start the game over until there's a winner.
哦 那就重新开始 直到决出赢家
There wasn't ever going to be a winner. There was going to be a selfish, petty person with a ring and three people who used to be his friend. Is that really what you guys want?
不是任何事情 都要分出输赢来 不然结果只能是 一个自私可怜的家伙赢得戒指 剩下三个曾是他朋友的输家 这就是你们想要的吗?
Cause if it is, fine. I don't want anything to do with you. And I don't know what happened in that bathroom, but I am not cleaning it up!
如果真是这样的话 也很好 反正我也不想再跟你们掺和了 还有 我不清楚浴室里到底发生了什么 反正我是不会去清扫的!
My precious...
我的宝贝...
Give us the precious!
把宝贝还来!
Give me! Give me! Get off of me!
给我! 给我! 放开我!
Give me the ring! It's mine!
还我戒指! 我的!
Ugh, gotta go back to dating dumb guys from the gym.
唉 还是像过去那样 跟健身房的蠢人们搞对象好了
Give it to me!
放手 给我!
Give me the ring!
把戒指还给我!
I said give it to me!
快松开 不松我咬你!
It's mine!
我的!