And your whole attitude makes people want to kill you.
而你一直怀疑别人想要杀了你
It makes people try to kill you.
一种被害的妄想
That's what we're doing here.
我们在这儿为的就是这个
The people in this town have been nothing
这个镇子的人们对你除了友善…
but friendly and welcoming and wonderful to you.
欢迎和非常好之外没有恶意
And you've been nothing but snide and suspicious.
而你却一直疑神疑鬼
And on top of that, at the picnic you humiliated me.
尤其是在野餐会上你让我很丢人
Well, I can't do it anymore.
我再也没有办法这样下去了
I can't keep fighting you for every inch of everything. Game over.
我没有办法和你为了点点滴滴吵了 我们完了
- Marriage over. - Oh, no!
- 我们的婚姻完了 - 噢,不!
- No! - No what?
- 不! - 什么不?
Please don't go.
请不要走
- Why not? - Because you're right.
- 为什么不? - 因为你是对的
Wait, I'm sorry. I don't think I heard that. What did you just say?
等等,我没听错吧 你刚刚说什么?
I said, you're right.
我说,你是对的
About?
关于什么
About everything.
所有的事情
About me.
关于我
Do you know why I signed on at the network?
知道我为什么和电视公司签约吗?