Because I thought that if I was around, I could help you lighten up.
因为我想如果我在旁边 可以让你轻松一点
You did?
真的?
Yeah, I did. What was that one show called?
对,是的,那个节目叫什么来着?
I Can Do Everybody?
我能扮演所有人?
See, that's what I mean. I wanted to make you laugh.
是,那是我希望的 我想逗你开心
That's so sweet, but I...
这真体贴,可我…
I was busy. I was running a network, Walter.
我那时很忙,我那时 管理着一个电视台,沃尔特
You were so busy that we haven't made love in over a year.
你忙到我们一年多都没有性爱
- I know. I... - Well, I miss you.
- 我知道,我… - 呃,我想念你
But I've always loved you so much. I...
可我一直都很爱你,我…
You know that.
你知道的
Why?
为什么?
Because... Because...
因为…因为…
...you're goofy, and you're...
…因为你傻傻的,因为…
You're handsome, and you're... You're...
你英俊,你是…,你是…
You're my Walter.
你是我的沃尔特
And because when you play computer chess
还因为你和电脑下棋的时候
you do that little...
会跳那种…
- You do that little victory dance. - I do not. I don't do that.
- 会跳胜利之舞 - 我没有,我没有那样
- Yes, you do. - No, I don't.
- 有的,你有 - 不,我没有