Ex-jock druggie who still has a teddy bear?
前运动员兼瘾君子还有一个玩具熊
Nothing hotter than that.
还有什么比这更有意思?
And what makes you think I'm a druggie?
你怎么想到我是瘾君子?
Pisces, Virgo rising.
双鱼座,室女宫的直觉
What was it? Coke?
是什么?可卡因?
E?
狂喜(迷幻药)?
Heroin?
海洛因?
Sure, why not?
是的,为什么不呢?
So, why'd you quit?
那么为什么戒掉?
What makes you think I quit?
你怎么知道我戒掉了?
Oh, right. Pisces, Virgo rising.
噢,对了,双鱼座,室女宫的直觉
Very good.
醒目
I had this dream one night while I was wasted.
一天晚上,我太累睡着了梦见
There was this African monkey whispering all this creepy shit in my ear.
一只非洲猴子在我耳边叽里咕噜个不停
He said that if I didn't get clean I was gonna die young,
他说如果我不戒掉,我会早逝的
OD in an alleyway on a pile of garbage.
在小巷垃圾堆上死于过量毒品
And that morning I woke up and I went to my first meeting.
早上醒来,我就去戒毒