Well, that was quick.
真是来去匆匆
Yeah. You gotta be somewhere?
是啊 你还要到其他地方去吗?
Yeah, I gotta go. I'm sorry. What? You've got a meeting?
是的,我得走了,对不起 什么?你有约会吗?
Karen's car is in the shop. I gotta pick up my son at swim practice.
克伦的车子送去修 我得去游泳训练场接我儿子
So, I've got about 10 minutes to get across town.
我只有10分钟时间穿过整个镇
Listen. Tuesday. Noon.
听着,星期二,中午
I will bring even better wine, some lunch. I promise.
我会带来甚至更好的酒,还有午餐 我保证
I'm really sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I can't do it. What do you mean?
我不行啊 什么意思?
I have an appointment to show somebody a house.
我有个约会带客户去看房子
What? You can't change that? No, actually.
什么?你不能更改吗? 事实上不行
It's this guy that I met, Bradley Smith. Runs this little coffeehouse called Jitters.
这个人叫布拉德利?史密斯 经营一家小咖啡厅叫吉它斯
That's the only time he can make it.
那是他唯一有空的时间
Okay.
好吧
Well, I'll call you tomorrow. Bye.
那我明天给你电话,再见
Why did you say that?
你为什么要告诉他?
Hey, Oscar, I want you to...
嘿,奥斯卡,我想你…
Goddamn it!
该死的!
That fucking bitch!
他妈的婊子!
Morning. Hey.
早上好 嘿
Honey, this isn't working out.
亲爱的,这样子不行
You guys are gonna have to find a place of your own.
你们得去找自己的地方
Yeah.
是的
I'm working on it. Nothing in here we can afford. I...
我正在找,这区没有我们可以支付得起的
Well, I know a way you and Oscar can make some money.
我知道有个途径你和奥斯卡可以赚些钱
Here you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢