She's a lesbian.
她是个女同性恋
My exwife left me for another woman.
我的前妻为了另一个女人离开了我
Oh, I see.
噢,明白
Shit! No, we get this here. Hold on.
糟糕 不,我们有这个,等下
We get this a lot, actually. Yeah.
事实上我们有很多 是的
They said this was going to be a big one, but I didn't believe them.
他们说这将会是一个大的,但我不信他们
Yeah.
对
It looks like you've got that under control. You think?
看起来都在你控制之下 你这样认为吗?
Do you mind if I smoke?
你介意我抽烟吗?
No.
不
Of course I did hear a rumor
当然我有听谣传
that those things are supposed to be bad for your health.
说那些东西有损你的健康
Not these. They're organic.
不是这些,这些是有机的
Oh! Those are the ones that cure cancer.
噢,他们是那些能治癌症的
Exactly.
正是
Look at that. Brilliant.
看看那,妙极了
Not according to my ex.
我前妻不是那么说的
She said that I had my head so far up my ass I never saw her.
她说我的脑袋离我的屁股太远 以至于我从没有看到她
And was she right?
她说得对吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕如此
So you're the honest type.
那么你是属于老实型
To a fault.
过度老实
Diana Croce.
黛安娜?可洛斯
I'm Bradley Smith.
我是布拉德利?史密斯
It's been really nice talking to you, Bradley, but I gotta be somewhere.
跟你聊天很高兴,布拉德利 我还要去其他地方
Call me.
给我电话
Yeah!
好的!
DIANA: Oh, my God.
噢,天哪
David, this wine is excellent. Do you want a glass?
大卫,这酒真是太好了 你想喝一杯吗?