Thank you.
谢谢
I need some advice.
我想听听你的建议
Sure.
当然
Well, Oscar and I have been given a business opportunity.
奥斯卡和我有个赚钱机会
Really?
真的?
And if we were to make this... tape,
如果我们去拍这个…带子的话
it's not like it's something we don't do all the time anyway.
其实也没有什么大不了的 反正我们也经常做那事
We could make, like, a thousand bucks, if, you know, people order it.
我们可以赚到,呃,一千块钱 如果有人订购的话
Oh, they'll order it. Blind people will order it.
噢,他们会订购的,连盲人也会订购
Should we do it?
我们该不该做?
You haven't told me what you think about it.
你没有告诉我你是怎样想的
I think if we were doing it just for the money
我想如果我们这样做只是为了钱
it would definitely be wrong.
那绝对是错的
What is it?
怎么啦?
What's wrong?
什么事?
A young girl asked me for advice today.
今天有个女孩问我建议
She was trying to decide if she and her boyfriend
她在决定是否和她男朋友
should make a pornographic movie.
去拍色情电影
I hope you told her no.
我希望你跟她说不要
I didn't.
我并没有
No, I tried to give her a perspective.
我只是给她一个大地图