I don't know.
我不知道怎说
Must be your inner beauty. Or all that free coffee.
一定是你心目中的美人 或者免费咖啡
Honestly, I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive. I...
老实说,我觉得我是活着的最幸运的男人
She is this force of nature. I mean, she is so smart
她天生丽质,她是如此聪明
and so sexy.
还有性感
Totally unpredictable.
真是难以预测
It's like living with a wild animal, or...
好比和一匹野兽住在一起,或者…
Never mind.
算了
David?
大卫?
Mmm?
嗯?
Bradley asked me to marry him.
布拉德利要我嫁给他
Bradley, the coffee guy?
布拉德利,那个咖啡佬?
Mmmhmm.
嗯
Uh...
呃…
What did you say? How did you get out of that one?
你怎么说?你怎样摆脱掉?
I didn't, actually. I said yes.
我没有,事实上,我说“好”
What do you mean, you said yes? You...
你说什么?你说“好”,你…
You're going to marry him? You're going to marry him.
你要嫁给他?你要嫁给他
You're going to tear this guy apart.
你要把那家伙撕开两半
You know that. Oh, come on.
你是知道的 噢,不要
That's what you do to the nice ones, Diana. Come on, I know you.
那是你怎样对待那些好人的 黛安娜,我了解你
Oh, Jesus, David. I'm not that bad. I know every square inch of you.
噢,天,大卫,我并没有那么坏 我对你的每一寸了如指掌
Yes, you are that bad. You and me, we're the same like that.
是的,你就那么坏 你和我,我们都是那样的人
We're mean and illtempered. Really? Well, not around Bradley, I'm not.
我们自私和脾气坏 真的吗?但不是对布拉德利
When I'm with him, I'm nice. I'm actually a nice person, David...
当我跟他一起,我很好人 事实上我是个好人,大卫