Well, we’ve both got companies to run,
我们都有自己的公司
so that’s important, but I think... Right.
所以那很重要啊 没错
Right. So, who runs my business?
好,那谁来掌管我的公司
All I’m saying is, I think there are other things which should...
我想说的是,一定还有别的┅
And what about... For instance...
还有┅ 举例来说┅
...all of our friends and our family?
我们的亲友怎么办?
What, we just up and disappear?
我们难道就这样人间蒸发
I mean, we’d leave? That’s crazy. That’s nuts. Is that what you’re suggesting?
我们非走不可?这太荒谬了 全都乱了.这就是你所想的?
Well, we don’t know what he’s suggesting
嗯我们还不知道他想的是什么
because you haven’t actually stopped talking yet, so...
因为你一直在说话所以┅
This isn’t the first time we’ve done this.
这不是我们第一次做这种事了
Well... Excuse me.
可是┅ 不好意思
We’ll get a list of people to contact.
我们会找出该联络的人
But first, we’ve got to get you to a safe location.
但在那之前 我们得送你们到安全之处
And what happens if you never find this man?
如果你永远找不到凶手 怎么办?
We’ll find him.
我们会找到的
In the meantime, we put you in a temporary spot
在此之前 必须先把你们安置到暂歇之处
until we can find a more permanent site.
直到我们找到一个永久的落脚处
What do you mean by "permanent"?
永久的?
I don’t mean permanent. I mean official site.
喔我是说,正式的落脚处
Yeah, but you said permanent.
可你刚刚说永久的
So if you don’t catch this guy,
所以如果你找不到凶手
then the official site becomes the permanent site?
那我们就得待在 这个永久的正式落脚处?
Right, so why don’t we just let him explain that bit.
嗯我们先让他说完嘛